- Versatile and nutritional, beans are a great option for foodservice. Available in several varieties, they add great taste to entrees, soups or as a side dish.
- Product is packaged in the following manner
- 35 pound poly-lined paper bags
- 750 pound poly-lined tote boxes
- 6-30 oz. bags per case/ 96 cases per pallet
- Product is kosher and parve certified
- Product contains no known allergens
- Facility is SQF certified.
- Product is processed, packaged, and stored in
conformance to provisions in the Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act.
- Country of Origin is the USA and Canada
Master Case 35 LB BAG
Pack: 35 LB BAG
Depth: 7 in
Height: 31 in
Width: 17 in
Master Case 750 LB TOTE
Pack: 750 LB TOTE
Depth: 48 in
Height: 39 in
Width: 40 in
Shelf Life: 6 months from date of Manufacturing
Storage: Clean, dry storage <80ºF for maximum shelf-life
Cooked and Dehydrated Cooked and Dehydrated Pinto Beans, Interesterified Soybean Oil (with TBHQ to preserve freshness), Salt
Suggested reconstitution ratio: To 2 cups boiling water add 2 cups beans. Reduce heat, Cover and simmer 5 minutes.